We have some very exciting news about this year’s E17 Cook Book Club. We are going monthly! The last Wednesday of every month to be precise – starting February – not the next one which remains on 20 January.
Last year was so much fun and so popular that we have decided to make it more frequent. We were really touched by the response that we have received and how it has been described as the highlight of people’s year and good for those new to the area. Everyone is welcome, whatever your cooking skills, as long as you like good food.
We will kick off the first E17 Cook Book Club of the new year at an absolutely fabulous venue in the village. We will be exploring French Cuisine in the beautiful setting of The Vestry House Museum, Vestry Road, E17 9NH on Wednesday 20 Jan from 8.30pm to 10.30pm. It is BYOB and a French dish plus a minimum of £3.
Also we have planned the dates for the whole year – so get them in your diaries now!! We have a E17 Cook Book Club Facebook group where we chat as a group and plan our dishes there – please join the group!
Last Wednesday of the month (except the Jan one) from 8.30pm – 10.30pm
- 20 Jan at The Vestry House Museum, Vestry Road, Walthamstow, E17 9NH – theme is French cooking
- 24 Feb at The Bell, 617 Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17 4NE – theme is Middle Eastern cooking
- 30 March at the The Bell, 617 Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17 4NE – theme is Greek Easter
- 27 April – venue: The Bell
- 25 May – venue: The Bell
- 29 June – venue: The Bell
- 27 July – venue: The Bell
- 31 August – venue: The Bell
- 28 September – venue: The Bell
- 26 October – venue: The Bell
- 30 November – venue: The Bell
Happy New Year!
Thank you for these dates – all in the diary now. I’ve been practising macaroons for next week.
See you at the Vestry museum… great venue.