The themes (there’s been some changes) for the next few dates:
- Wednesday 28 June – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘Your favourite chef’
- Wednesday 26 July – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘ Scandinavian’
- NEW DATE: Wednesday 23 Aug – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘South East Asian’
- Wednesday 27 Sept – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘Syrian’ with all proceeds to syriansupperclub.com
- Wednesday 25 Oct – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘Food in Movies’
- Wednesday 29 Nov – 8.30pm at The Bell, ‘Eastern European’
The E17 Cook Book Club is a foodie social evening, everyone brings some food to share and their cook book inspiration (plus a £3 contribution to cover costs). We eat, talk and have fun. The themes, chefs and recipe books change each time. We meet on the last Wednesday of every month in the back room at The Bell pub (Forest Road, E17).
We had a great write up in the December 2016 E List magazine: e-list-december-16-cbc-2
Newbies, couples, singles, everyone is welcome – it’s informal, delicious and fun! The group each evening varies from 6-15 people. Bring a dish and maybe the recipe or cook book. You don’t have to be a masterchef, just share a love of cooking, eating and experimenting and meeting new people. Sign up to the Facebook page so we can discuss in advance what everyone’s planning to cook.